Vampire Kitty.. MEOW~~: 30 Novermber 2009

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

30 Novermber 2009

As usual a retrospective record of events..

I woke up early today and got ready to head for my operation.. I was anxious and abit worried.. haha.. its my first time getting an operation done.. worse of all, my friends are like delightfully filling my brain with the horrorful images of me post operatively.. -_-" anyway.. I reached NDC 30mins earlier for my appointment.. after registration, I was told to wait in the waiting area, had my weight taken, changed into OT gown, had the anaesthestist checked my health status, the doctor took my consent and off they left me to wait for my operation again..

they showed me the bed or rather the trolley I'll rest on after my operation.. Since I did not sleep much the night before, I fell asleep while waiting for my turn to go in for the operation..

The staffs at NDC are all quite nice.. the anaethestist was like pretty senior too i guess.. he set an IV cannual on my left hand.. when he was abt to poke me, he got one of the nurses to hold my hand down.. -_-" as if I will struggle.. come on lah.. If I move, the needle get out of vein, I'll have to be poked again.. I'm not that dumb and also.. its not that painful anyway.. just an ant bite..

funny thing was.. the anaethestist told me that the medication he inject into me will make me feel hot.. but it actually make me feel cold.. -_-" i remember freezing before i even go for my operation.. lol.. the nurse who was using the oxygen mask on me must be junior.. cause she didn't even know how to wear it properly on me.. it was leaking at my nose bridge area.. lol..

anyway.. i went to sleep or rather.. i was sedated.. when i woke up, the operation was done.. i was pushed to the recovery area.. I heard the anaethestist calling my name and i opened my eyes.. man.. when they did my parameters.. i was shock at what i see.. my heart rate was over 100.. lol.. never did it beat so fast before.. my bp too was high.. 127/84.. -_-" my usual bp is barely 100/60 loh.. HR usually 65 nia.. Dotz..

anyway, i was clear headed the moment i woke up at the recovery, since i wasn't able to talk due to numbness.. I answered the anaethestist questions with hand signals.. not long after, i was sent back to the waiting area.. or rather resting area.. when i see the nurse coming to me, first thing i said was.. i need the toilet.. lol.. bladder full.. man.. *n_n*

so paiseh loh.. as a nurse, i often send patient to the toilet.. this time.. its my turn someone send me to the toilet.. *blush* somemore having a person see me do my business.. man.. its so embarrassing.. i managed to do it with as much dignity as possible and well.. i walked out of the ladies without being held on by the nurse.. after resting awhile, i made my way to the toilet again to change my own clothes and rest back on the bed.. later the nurse came to remove my IV cannual.. see liao abit sian.. my vein abit haema.. -_-" but oh well.. nvm.. that happens off and on.. I waited for my dad.. den he grab my meds for me and later i was discharged home.. I was so hungry.. but cannot eat due to pain.. only managed to drink soup and ate icecream.. am told to avoid hot food for 6days at least.. if not my operation site will bleed.. sian.. have to wait till food cool down to room temperature den can eat.. and somemore can only eat soft diet.. T_T

after dad send me home, i went for a bath and took a nap.. sleepy or shd I say drowsy.. later in the night, I saw M online.. he asked me for a favor.. said he needed me to talk to his gf.. I was drowsy still and tactically speaking.. i shd stay at home and in bed.. but M dun always ask me for favours unless he really needs it.. so.. yeah.. i obliged..

so i went out to meet him and his gf and we talked awhile.. den I chase M off.. lol.. so that his gf can open up and talk to me.. Girls talk.. yeah.. =p lol.. anyway.. the end result was.. I managed to help them with their problem and his gf was happy after that.. I went home tired and sian.. sian because of dear.. sometimes I just find him so diaoz.. haiz.. dun feel like talking abt it liao.. I'll end here..

No comments: