Vampire Kitty.. MEOW~~: 9 NoVeMbEr 2009..

Monday, November 9, 2009

9 NoVeMbEr 2009..

Hmm.. Today I had a very busy day at work.. A whole lot of work that seems never ending.. The good thing was that I have another colleague helping me.. So.. It wasn't so bad except that my gastric pain came back due to stress and hunger.. haha.. I still manage to get some time to go for my break.. but a bit late lah.. so gastric still pain after eating..

When its time to off work, the rain was pouring outside.. sian.. such a heavy rain.. sure kenna wet de.. and I did get drenched in the rain despite the fact that I walked along the sheltered pathways to get to the mrt station.. T-T meow~ *a soaked cat..*

hehe.. now I'm at home after a nice warm bath.. relaxing and waiting to go out to meet my primary school friends.. hehe.. nice.. haha.. I hope the rain dun come pouring down on me again.. LOL.. I shall end here for now..

No comments: