Anyway.. I had a busy day at work as usual.. Probably because I have not recovered fully from my recent sickness, I was feeling more tired than usual.
I got home, freshen up and relax myself with watching animes before heading out to fetch dear.. Since he end work 7 plus, I had a some time to nuah abit at home.. o(n_n)V
After meeting him, dear pei me to suntec's DM archery.. Dispite being tired from work, he stood there patiently while watching me play.. I asked him once if he would like to try archery, but his response was he rather shoot real guns.. LOL~! My body stamina was really lousy today, I only manage to shoot 3 sets when I used to be able to go on to my 5set of arrows.. =(
When I'm done with it, we walked back to the mrt station.. When.. Haha.. A funny thing happened~! I forgot my way back to the mrt station, my gosh.. I was lost!!! The worst part was that I did not realise it until dear ask me where do I intend to go.. LOL~ The usual lah~ my sense of direction is really bad.. I told him that I was thinking of going to the mrt station, and also about my bad sense of direction when he told me his sense of direction is not too good as well.. LOL.. "Si bei jia lat~like that how sia?" these thoughts appeared in my head while I was listening to dear telling me how he usual take cab when he do not know how to get to certain places. Well, the good thing was we manage to find our way fast, so.. haha.. not so bad lah..
We got to the mrt station and took a rebound train home.. While waiting for the train I was feeling rather exhausted, so I laid my head on his shoulder to rest.. When in the train i asked him isn't he tired? don't he want to rest? He said it is alright and told me to rest instead, so I laid my head down again to rest on his shoulders for awhile.. He pat my thigh to get me to rest, hehe.. this reminds me of the time when I was very young.. My mother used to pat me to sleep too.. It feels quite nice to be pampered by him.. I didn't rest for long though.. haha.. I was worried that I might power rest too much and thus be unable to sleep tonight.. So we talked abit here and there about the news that we saw on the newspaper a stranger was reading.. And also my blood sucking habits~! LoL.. Cannot blame me mah.. My profession requires me to draw other pple's blood, so when I look at pple, I naturally look at their fat juicy veins.. yum yum~ haha..
Anyway, dear sent me home before heading home himself.. I've noticed that he have always sent me home despite being tired himself and that he is always concern when I'm not feeling well.. Some guys out there arh do not notice the things about their girl, I am lucky that mine notice and care for me.. hehe.. *(n_n)* He's always sweet and makes me laugh and smile alot too.. He makes me feel really happy from the inside.. Its been a really long time since I was this happy le.. =D
Not long after I reached home, I received my Kor's phonecall.. Was just talking to someone online and I said I did not speak or sms kor today.. And.. Speak of the devil~! the Devil called.. LOL~! Chat with him for an hour thirty mins or so.. He's having some relationship problems.. Somehow my guy buddies seems to always have women problems.. Haiz.. Are we women so difficult to understand? Oh well.. As the saying goes.. Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus.. =(>_<)=
Hmm.. Very late liao.. I'm heading to bed liao.. Nitez~!
No comments:
Post a Comment